If you are wondering about the lifesaver keratin care and how it is done for worn and dull looking hair, this article is for you.
Having healthy hair is very important for both easy styling and a beautiful appearance. Especially the hair that is frequently dyed and heat treated loses its vitality after a while. Hair strands that break and break easily after these procedures can be annoying. If you apply such procedures frequently, you can apply hair botox to rest and revitalize your hair.
What is keratin?
Keratin, a type of protein, clings to each other to form the hair. Keratin structure can be deformed due to chemical and physical processes such as paint, blow dryer, tongs. This manifests itself as hair wear and dullness. Worn hair cannot maintain its moisture, becomes shapeless, loses its elasticity, and breaks quickly.
What is keratin treatment?
It is a type of care called “hair botox”, which is made to help the hair regain the keratin they have lost. It is applied with a special shampoo and a special medicine. While the oil treatments you do at home save the day and nourish the hair for a while, the keratin treatment can help your hair to gain a lively and healthy appearance for a period of three months. It is difficult to apply at home, it is necessary to get help from a professional.
How is keratin treatment applied?
First, the hair is washed with a special shampoo. This shampoo makes the hair scales open. The shampoo is left on the hair and rinsed after a while. Keratin is applied to the hair with the help of a brush to fill the opened scales and left on the hair for 15-20 minutes. Then the hair is rinsed and the hair is dried by using a thin blow dryer without pressing. At this stage, the hair should not be compressed with a straightener. This point is important as keratin loses its function when heat treated.
Advantages of keratin treatment
- Since it fills the opened scales of the hair, the hair reflects the light more accurately and achieves a shiny appearance.
- It also prevents your hair from getting frizzy by preventing the hair from getting electrified.
- It has a permanent effect for three to four months.
- It makes the hair straight. Thus, it saves you from the daily hassle of blow-drying or straightening.
Disadvantages of keratin treatment
- It provides permanence on the hair for a while, but it needs to be done again when the time expires.
- It is not effective in straightening curly hair like a Brazilian blowout.
- It can create an over-drying effect on hair that has frequent and aggressive color changes.
- Products contain formaldehyde. This substance can cause an allergic reaction, and it is a known fact that it has a carcinogenic effect. Prolonged inhalation is undesirable. It should be applied in a well-ventilated environment with the help of a mask.
Memur Ol – Memur ve İşçi alımları ve bununla birlikte tüm kamu alımlarını sizler için araştırıp ilginize sunan Haber siteniz.
Spor Haber TR – Spor yorum uzmanlarının özetlerini değerlendirerek kısa ve öz analizler yapmak ve doğru sonucu değerli okurlarımıza sunmak için çalışan spor haber siteniz.
Olsada Yesek – OlsadaYesek Nedir ? Hayatımızda en önemli yerin sahibi olan, o vazgeçilmez lezzetlerin tarifleri bir gün mutlaka sofralarımızda yer alacak.
Asker Ol – Askerlik ve Asker alımları hakkında aradığınız her bilgiyi sizler için en doğru kaynaklardan detaylı olarak araştırıp sunan blog siteniz.
Bursa Kombi Teknik Servis – Kombi tamiri, arıza kodları ve bilimum diğer tüm elektronik cihazların arıza kodları ve çözümleri hakkında sizlere bilgi veren blog siteniz.
Trader Takip – Sizler için Döviz, Altın ve Kripto üzerine Trader’ların paylaştığı gönderileri araştırıp anında yayınlayan blog siteniz.
Travels Guide Turkey – Türkiye hakkında gezilip görülmesi gereken her durağı ve noktayı sizler için araştırıp tatil planlarınızı kolaylaştırmanızı sağlayan bilgileri veren blog siteniz.